Wed., Nov. 23, 2016, 8pm, and Sat., Nov. 26, 3pm Matinee.
The Carolina Hotel, Grand Ballroom
Our most popular concert of the year, on the Eve of Thanksgiving, now has an encore Matinee performance on the Saturday after.
Broadway star, Sean McDermott, will serenade you with Broadway classics and holiday fare. And celebrated actor Joyce Reehling will narrate a musical retelling of the classic "The Night Before Christmas." The young at heart can also look forward to Dukas' "The Sorcerer's Apprentice, " featured in Fantasia, which will show off the magical virtuosity of the orchestra.
Kick off your Holiday Season with a romp through many of the season's most spirited and heartwarming melodies. Families from around the country join us for this beloved Pinehurst tradition. The Carolina Hotel is decked out in all its holiday splendour.
David Michael Wolff leads The Carolina Philharmonic - get tickets early before both shows sell out.
- $45 - Preferred (Orchestra center)
- $30 - General Admission (orchestra right and orchestra left)
- $25 - Active Military
- $11 - students (must be full-time)
- $30 - Handicapped seating. There are three wheelchair spaces in the front left of the auditorium. If these are taken, please contact the Box Office at 910-687-0287 and we we'll do our best to accommodate you.
Tickets will also become available for purchase:
- By Phone: 910-687-0287
- The Carolina Philharmonic Box Office (5 Market Square in Pinehurst Village)
- Nature's Own, 195 Bell Avenue, Southern Pines -- cash or check
- The Country Bookshop, 140 NW Broad Street, Southern Pines -- cash or check
- Heavenly Pines Fine Jewelry, 45 Dowd Circle, Pinehurst (across from the Post Office off of Highway 5) -- cash or check
- Given Book Shop/Given Outpost, 95 Cherokee Road, Pinehurst (across from the Theater Building) -- cash or check
- Arts Council of Moore County at The Campbell House, 482 E. Connecticut Avenue, Southern Pines -- cash or check
- Artists League of the Sandhills, 129 Exchange Street, Aberdeen -- cash or check
- Sandhills Winery, 6544 Seven Lakes Village, West End -- cash or check
- At performances, beginning one hour prior to concerts (cash/check/credit cards) - most of our concerts sell out, so we advise purchasing well in advance.